- Gift and Devotional Book Writing—Discovering the differences, similarities and possibilities in this market
- Greeting Card Writing—Overview of the industry, writing styles, and writing tips
- Children’s Book Writing—tips from publishers and the market for children’s books
- Non-Fiction Christian Markets and Writing—Whatever the genre, you need to know more about book proposals, markets, and what publishers want
Church Groups/Women’s Groups/Small Groups/Others
- Got 10 Minutes? If you’ve tried to do daily devotions before, but didn’t stick with it for one reason or another, let devotional book writer and daily devotional practitioner, Karen Moore tell you some of the inspiring ways that you can spend time with God. Willing to give it 10 minutes? Take the 30-Day Challenge? It will change your life!
- Becoming a Woman of Worth–Karen strives to remind women that they are precious in the sight of God and that there are ways they can create a more personal relationship with Him. She’ll help you get past the obstacles of faith and move closer to the Light, to be the woman God designed you to be. Karen also shares some insights from her new book, “It’s Still Possible!“It’s not too late to go after your dreams.
- You Can Live a Heart-Shaped Life–Karen’s six-book series for creating a heart-shaped life inspire the stories she shares in this talk about letting God shape and mold your heart to become more like His.